Sunday, April 1, 2012

Weight Lost Update

   I know i know it's been almost two week since my last up date but i have good knew i have lost 6.6 lbs since i started back on my diet. I have been staying motivated and i'm hoping by the end of july i will be size sexy fit in my eyes. 
   Like it's been said time and time again You only have one life to live and i want to be healthy all they way through. 
    I want to make one thing clear about that too. I'm not losing weight to look better or to change how i look. That's just a plus. I want to be healthy i want to be fit. I don't want to be a size 24 in my early 30's. And over weight people run in my family.And i don't want to be at risk for heart disease , high cholesterol , diabetes and ect, because it runs in my family. I want to live a long healthy life. I want to live to see my great great grandchildren. That's why i'm on my diet. Looking good is only a plus.
    So with that begin said i will see you guys later on today. 

Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents XO <3 


SN: I got me a new camera....YAY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment