Sunday, March 25, 2012

5 days in

It's been 5 days since i got back on my diet and i've already lost 4lb Yay me. Now about these slim quick diet pills I really don't see the affect of them besides they give me a great energy boost in the morning and i must say that is a huge plus when i'm at work it makes the day go by so much faster. I will say slim quick pill and an allergy pill is a huge no no  ! i learned the hard way. It'll make you feel like as if you took a sleeping pill and then drunk an 5 hour energy shot. You'll look crazy and confused.
But i talked to my doctor. you know to make sure if I was in any danger. She told me to either switch to a different allergy medicine that she would prescribe or take my allergy pill 2 hours before so i don't end up sleepy and wide awake if that makes any sense. Lol
And i think i'm doing the work outs wrong. because I don't really feel it. You know how if you work out extremely you'll feel the pain the next morning. I'm not feeling that at all and i work out for an hour and a half in the morning and i work out for two hours before i go to bed. and i wake up the next morning only feeling a little sore.But my sister on the other hand is always talking about how much she is in pain. Ugh i just don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment