Sunday, July 15, 2012

Elks Weekend

So every yr around this time our little shitty city has this bock party type of thing that last all weekend like each day is something different like Friday is the kinda like the kick off start. Saturday is when everyone come together and  cook and make little dinner and party all night long. And Sunday they have a drill team competition.
  Well last night me and my homie Chels went and we got fucked up. i mean just shot after shot after shot. I was feeling to good. and then my long lost friend wants to hang out. so i hang out with him and shit catching up on things. He tells me that his girl be bugging and that he trying to break it off slow. ect.
  But he was a sweet and walked me home and made sure i got in the house safe. He really just mad it hard for me.lol but i'm leave him alone because he has a gf and i respect that. I don't like it but i respect it.
 That's really all i have for today so far....Oh and he came over this morning and made me breakfast...i felt special he said it was my late birthday gift since i wouldn't let him get what he really wanted. but yeah all smiles this way i'm glad i have me friend back....and happy that we are at least friends.


Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents  XO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment