Thursday, July 26, 2012

Friendship code!

Like I've stated in a previous post. It's only ok to date your bestfriend ex only if their cool with it and are really cool with. Not just saying their cool with it just so they don't sound like a Bitch.   Well i recently just found out that one of my close friends really likes one of the guys i used to talk to and messed with.
   Heres the thing we are all friends and he has always felt so comfortable telling her alot of the problems that he's faceing and they have always been like that.But when she told me that she really is feeling him  i was shocked i couldn't believe at first and i was low key mad but i didn't show it.Or at least i don't think i showed it lol. Any way after listening to her and hearing what she had to say and what her heart and mind was going through. I gave my concent.
   I felt that he is actually closer to her than me and i believe that if they ever got together they  would have a long lasting relationship. Where as if we tried to rekindle the fire i think it would more of a fling. Me and him were more sextually attacted to each other than anything else. So i gave her my concent and i honestly and truly hope that if they become as one that they last as long as they can. Cause i just know that their personalities will clash here and there lol.
    I'm end this by saying if your friend or you like one anothers past partners (Sounds so corny lol) any way of you know that they would last as a relationship and with you it would be a fling. just go ahead and give your concent cause you don't want to be the friend who let their best friend miss out on a great thing for them because you all but hurt. Do the right thing.

 

Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents   XO<3

No comments:

Post a Comment