Saturday, July 21, 2012

Is it Crossing the line

Ok so i must start by saying that so far this summer has been the best.I'm working i have my own money i'll be driving by the time fall gets here. And i have the best fucking friends around.
   But when is it crossing the line with friends. and when is it just childish. We all know the written rule that you are not aloud to date your bff's ex unless you ask if it's ok and then it's still like a death trap ready to explode. The girl code is stamped in our DNA and if your break a rule your officially branded the horrible friend who hurt her best friend. Now she can't trust you and start telling rumors about you so no one trust you. Yea being a girl suck ass.
  Well check this our there is this guy who i went to school with. He's honestly a great catch i've always tought so.He has his head on his shoulders he silly and loves to play around. and he knows how to treat a gril and is the total gentelman. he's the total package right. I've had the oppertunity countless times in high school to date this guy. But i always said no because he had dated two of my best friends.
  Now were out of high school and the oppurnuity has knocked on the door again. And i really don;t want to miss out on a geat guy just because he dated my friends i talked to one of them about it and shes perfectly ok with because for one it was so long ago and she only long ago. Now my other friend i don't even know how i'm tell hell if ican even tell her.  
   I don't want to be selfish and say idgaf i'm try and get with him. on the other hand i think i deserve the chance to see were it could go and i think my friend should understand. And then i could not say nothing and just let another chance and miss out on something that could be great for me just because i don't want to hurt my friends feelings.......
       

Stay beautiful Ladies and Gents   XO   <3

No comments:

Post a Comment