Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's Thursday !

Ok so i;m still dealing with the problem i had recently told you guys about..I've talk to a few close friends who i believe i can trust. Everyones telling me to go for it. And trust i want to go for it i just don't want to feel gulity after the matter. The last thing i want to do is hurt my friend, cause i know for a fact that she still has some kind of feelings for him. But as the saying goes , "Opportunity is only gone to knock so many times till it says fuck you then " I added that last part lol but still it stands strong am i right or wrong ?
   Well i think i'm going to play it like this if something start to happen I'll let her know. Cause right now me and this guy are really good friends and have been since middle school. And we're hanging out as such. So i don't think theres any reason start possible drama over anything that's not set in stone. On that note i'm going to end with happy Thursday! lol yea i know i'm a little off

No comments:

Post a Comment