Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Back To The Basic

As ya'll know i started a diet i believe back here in January or February not sure.Any way I had stopped my diet because i had got bored with it and i hate working out alone. Well me and my sister started working out today i just got back from a 25 min speed walk. We pulled the boys in the wagon instead of walking with weights.
Man i have never felt this tired and idk how long.Lol but afterward i felt so good. I'm on a low cal low car diet and i have started taking Slim Quick Razor.I just started those today i'm hoping they help me get to my goal A lot quicker. Right now i weigh 192 and my goal is either 152 or 142. those are my goals for right now.i think if i continue to do my work outs daily and when i watch t.v. do chair squats i'll be in good shape come Florida. I want to finally feel comfortable in my skin and not worry if people are looking at my rolls and dimples. And looking great in a two piece is even better. :)
Well since i just started my diet again today. Tuesdays are going to be my new update days for my progress and i'm going to weigh myself every Tuesday morning. I'm going to do this diet right and try hard not to push myself. 
Enough of the updating. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

   Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents XO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment