Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Basic Bitches

   Ok so for those who don't know i just recently got a job at Walmart. right. I'm a cashier and I LOVE MY JOB! For now anyways .
  But i come back from my last 15 mins it's around 6 something and i'm just counting the time till i go home you know. Anyway i'm helping this elderly man but hi groceries in his cart  when i look over i see to females who i attended high school with. They both are very dark skinned  one is short who always got this deer caught in head lights look. and the other girl has a really bad weave and i mean really bad i guess she attempted an invisible part and failed at it. But anyway these bitches are smiling and giggling and shit at me. The elderly man i'm helping say"Do you know those girls" Without thinking i say "No they just two bum basic bitches that aint got shit better to do with they lives".After realizing what i said i looked up at the old man to see what he was going to say. he studied the two of them and  replied with the coolest thing anyone can say "Yeah they look like a couple of sperm dumpsters". I've never laughed so hard.
   Oh and did i mention these Two sour apple bum bitches took a picture of me while i was working. Like who tf dose that. I have never done anything too these girl i don't even speak to these bitches. But they always had i problem with me. And till this day i still don't know why certain bitches had a problem with me.
   Cause in all honesty I'm one of the most funniest,random,outgoing, nice when i want to be, and i always keep it hundred with everyone i come in contact with.I want say nothing behind you back that i wouldn't say in front of your face. I don't blow hot and cold. If i don't like you trust and believe you know I don't like  you and you know the reason why i don't like you.
   In my personal opinion the reason why those basic bitches took a picture of me while i was working because they thought they was going to embarrasses me. When in reality i love my job and i'n getting paid swell. Something them bitches can't say. they either have to ask their moms for money or have to sleep with a ugly ass nigga who got money so they can say they got it like that. No boo boo that is being a "GOLD DIGGING ASS BASIC BITCH ASS SCUTTA HO" but i guess in they world they doing something.
   I can finally say i don't have to depend on no one but myself and i love having that power

Stay Blessed Ladies And Gents XO <3


SN:I can't wait to get paid :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow that's horrible. They are clearly miserable with their lives. By the way if they ever posted that picture anywhere you can get them in trouble for taking your picture without your consent.

    ReplyDelete