Thursday, March 1, 2012

It's The 1st (Update)

   First off I hate fucking hate online school i absolutely hate it. I just can't sit at a computer for hours on end just reading about something that doesn't interest me.
   Next thing is I have a NEW JOB and i Fucking LOVE IT. I'm a cashier at the local Walmart. My first official day was yesterday. And i really had fun ringing people out and counting money. I messed up a few times but i got the hang of it .
   My journey to weight lose has took a stand still for the moment been really busy these last couple of days but it's all good. I just have to find a better way to work around it. Plus i gained 3lb but nothing major.

   Now i'm going to start doing currents wants on the first of every month,
   I'm going to start writing a poem or part of a story once a week.
   I'll be going more into detail about my weight lose and the things i'm using to get there.
   I'll be keeping everyone updated on my daily life i guess you could say lol.


 Well that's all for now

Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents <3

No comments:

Post a Comment