Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Mommy Dearest

    Me and my family are going on a family Vacay in May. I was talking to my mom about all the sales that were going on because she likes the cute summer and spring clothes that wet seal and Charlotte russe carries.
    Then she got to talking about the that she had to go pay on the vacation and that she couldn't afford it right now. Witch made me sad because i know how much my mom loves to got shopping and pick out cute little outfits, just enjoy shopping. And she really do need clothes other than her work clothes .
    So since i got this job and what not when i got shopping next Friday with my sisters and my nephew were going to pick out some outfits for my mom and i'm going to pay for it. that way my mom can look fresh when we got to Florida. And it's the least i can do since she is paying for me too.

 Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents  XO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment