Thursday, March 15, 2012

Show A Little Concideration

   Sorry i know i know it's been awhile with the new job and everything i just been so tired. But today payday yay!
    Any way this been on my mind for about a week now. One of my best friends (were going to call her Lo for now)she's more like a sister she can just be so un-considerate. We hung out on one of my days off last week and everything was pretty cool till we went and pick up one of other two friends. It's like she went effing crazy. We had went to visit Jaelle in the hospital cause her mom is there recoving and i wanted to make sure her and her mom were ok. And Lo and the other two girls are being hella loud mind you we are in a hospital and it's like 8 or 9 something at night. They were dumping salt out of the salt shakers and making it look like they were lines of cocaine..I'm not going to lie i did for a moment act like i was doing lines of cocaine but i can to my senses and realized where we were.
    Now we are all talking and she like i want to go to apple bee's . I told her i had no money . She goes well you can jus sit and get a water. LIKE WHAT THE FUCK!. and it's not like i could have gotten up and left because she was driving and i didn't want to sit in the car either. so i sat i fucking apples bee's and drunk a damn  water while i watch her ass eat. Like what the fuck. Me personally i wouldn't have my friends sitting in a restaurant watching me eat. i wouldn't even offer to go there unless i was going to pay for them. specially when they don't have any money. That's just me.
   Last but not least after we leave Apple Bee's we end up at meijers . Now i was telling her all night i have to be at work at 10:30am and it was 11 something when we had arrived there. now i'm thinking were going to walk around for a bit and then i can ask her to take me home. Nope she gets a magazine and sit THE FUCK down in the garden patio furniture setting and read the DAMN magazine from cover to cover. At that point i was pissed off and started walking around i called Jaelle and talked to her for a while. Oh and get this. They get done reading the magazine and i ask are y'all ready to go. She looks at me with this disgust look on her face and say No. I reply by saying I told you that i have to be a work at 10:30 she goes well we can take you home.
   Oh and before i forget, were sitting in the car. and she opens the sun roof. it's damn near midnight and it's fucking freezing. I ask her how do you close it and she replies by saying "Why" i told her that it was cold af and she goes "Well you have a jacket" At that point i just new she didn't have any consideration for no one. she didn't even ask the other girls if they were cold. she just ugh. I had to be quite all the way home because i just knew i was going to say something mean but true.
    I just had to get that off my chest. It's been on my mind for a while and i just had to let it all.If you have friends like this or know people like this. How would you tell them that they are obnoxious and inconsiderate basically telling them how they are. with out being all bitchy about it. Let me know

Stay blessed and beautiful ladies and gents. XO <3

Sn: Don't get it wrong i love her to pieces it's just sometimes she over do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment