Thursday, February 23, 2012

You got me laughing

It make me laugh when all i ever hear 
is baby you fine 
jus like a glass of wine 
It never really crossed my mind 
that all you ever wanted was 
A shot in line , jus to taste my pie 

It makes me Laugh When all I ever see 
Is that brother in the corner looking at me 
Blowing me kisses, winking his eyes 
Acting like you want me 
Telling me Lies 

It make be Laugh when all i ever feel 
Is pain in my vains ,From keeping it all in 
Hatred in my eyes 
From the people who neva tried 
Making their family wishing they would jus die 

It makes me Laugh to sit here and cry 
looking out the world wishing reality would just come alive 
people walking around with their heads held high 
to shy to look down to help a single life 

This world is Fucked up and you know i'm Right 
To scared to speak up , To afraid to fight 

And 

It makes me laugh to sit here and watch 
as this beautiful world just falls apart 
who's to be ashamed 
Materialistic dames or the fresh fitted niggas 
we should all take blame 
it breaks my heart to watch it all dissaper down the drain 

It just makes me laugh to sit here shame 
when i could be out there making a name 
donations to children,helping the homeless 
we all need love we just have to show it 
No betta way to prove but to get out there and do it 

I'm done laughing

No comments:

Post a Comment