Wednesday, February 8, 2012

10 pounds lighter

             Yay! I've lost 10 pounds since i started  the whole working out twice a day thing and i couldn't be more happier. i'm sleeping better i don't feel as sluggish like i normally do. I t doesn't take forever for me to get up in the morning.
              Some tricks i picked up

  • Eatting 6 small healthy meals through the day instead of 3 big meals
  • Working out to music that i don't normally listening to. That way i'm more focussed on my work out instead of  the lyrics to my favorite song
  • YOGA after every hard work out i do i always end it with yoga. It's real relaxing and it makes me feel 10x better afterward
  • After working out in the morning i walk my dog. I hate laying around now.
        Those are just a few things that i have learned and picked up from other people. I hope to gain more from this journey other than the weight lost i hope i'll better myself for a healthy living life.

No comments:

Post a Comment