Saturday, February 4, 2012

My sister

  One thing that pisses me off is my sister. were about 10 yrs apart and i had a strong dislike for her. Now that were older we can tolerate each other to a certain extent. and she had 2 boys Christopher  7 and Anthony 3
and on fridays and saturdays I babysit her kids so her and my brother in law can go do a little side job (Nothing illegal i promise) and they'll be gone for like 4 to 6 hours. So 4- 6 hours of my time that i could be chilling with friends,going on dates, and everything else i'm babysitting here kids with no PAY. see if i was getting paid to do so i wouldn't care. But i'm not and i'm pissed.
   Here is why i get pissed they claim they don't have the money to pay me for baby sitting right. But they can find the money to allow someone else stay in the house. And before christmas all they had was a Ginniepig. So for christmas she buys a dog that has to go to the vet like ever 3 months because of it's wrinkles. and in my head i'm calculating on how much it cost to take the dog back  in forth to the vet, and buying special shampoo, and dog food and all these little fancy treats she buys him every week.It comes to about 130.00 a month. and this is how i look at is you can find an extra 130.00 dollars a month but you can't  pay me at all to babysit but you couldn't find the money to pay me. Shit really pisses me the fuck off. because i been baby sitting for them for damn near 4 yrs with out pay. .


Just had to vent for a moment.

 Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents   XO <3

    

No comments:

Post a Comment