Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lesbians!

    First of Lesbians are like the SHIT! My best friend/sister is Bisexual (I call her part Lesbian part Straight) Just to have my own little twist on it.
    Any who i like freaking admire Lesbians for some reason  the best reasons. They are confident,sexy,strong,beautiful,loving people. and the same with gay guys.
    The struggles that they go through and fight to be who they are. To not have someone label them for liking what they like.It's really an empowering thing to witness . And it fucking sucks that there are so many fucking hateful people in the world who want to stop people from finding and being with their true love. Weather it's you a Lesbian , Gay, Bisexual,Straight. Whether it's someones nationality, occupation,where they grew up at, rich or poor. None of that should matter as long as the love is there. Because true love doesn't 

discriminate

!  ( Love is the Shit)



    And one thing that get me is when guys find out that a girl is Bisexual and just assume that there is going to be a three sum. That blows my fucking mind. Just because someone is Bi doesn't mean that they want to share the intimacy and love with a third party. Oh and the infamous "Your too fine to like girls/guys " Like wtf how is someone too fine to like the same sex. I personally think that's like the stupidest thing to say to anyone.



SN: LESBAINS ARE STILL THE SHIT! 

 Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents X0<3

Ps. I'm straight :) 

1 comment:

  1. Lesbians are the shit! Lol.
    & I agree. I'm stingy, I dont share. No threesomes for me.

    Lol, Im mad you're referring to me being part lesbian, part straight.

    ReplyDelete