Thursday, February 23, 2012

So much Hate

    I have lost all respect for the man who helped my Mom make me. He calls himself a man but i don't see it all i see is a stingy piece of shit that is going bald and missing damn near all his teeth in the front and who has been a janitor his whole fucking life.
    My mom is my dad, she is my best friend, and she is also my mother. As i look back on the years of my child hood all i can only remember my sperm donor coming home from work, sleeping all day, yelling at us to get him some ice water, and every blue moon hell do something nice for us. I have never seen this man cook a damn thing my 19 yrs of living, i have never seen this man clean shit, i have never seen him willingly give us money when we needed it. He never came to none of our sporting events. You know when it came time for my prom it killed him to give me $60 fucking dollars so i can get my nails done and have money to eat with. When my mom spent her own money for a $249 dollar dress , $40 dollar shoes , $45 for the damn prom ticket (I went with friends) and and $60 dollars for me to get my hair done. Not including that last min shit because my dress was falling off me..
    I just can't see how i ever used to be daddy's little girl i always been glued to my mom .every where she went i went.and still till this day  I literally stalk her when see's off constantly asking her where she was going!
    And this piece of shit sorry excuse of a wana be father has got the fucking balls to CHEAT! he has the fucking balls to cheat on my Mom with this bitch that used to be his boss. She is an ugly ass bitch that watched me grow up.And i swear if she never would have gotten fired i would have stabbed that bitch in her fucking chest. and then shoot my sperm donor in the balls (In my mind this would solve all my probs)
   What kills me more is how my sister and brother fucking praise his ass like he is someone to fear, he aint nothing but a coward pussy ass bitch who needs to just leave and never fucking return! But my sister and brother don't know about his recent bullshit.
   Back here in January I was looking in his phone (Nosy Habit ) Any who i seen what i saw , thought on it seeked advise, and then finally confronted him and told my mom. You would think sense i found out he would stop the shit right. Oh no that would be to easy This spineless Piece of shit keeps it up.
  I looked in his phone to see if anything new. And what do you know The home wrecking bitch sends a picture of her ugly self to him and he toothless ass gone say "Damn you sexy as hell! Luv you!" . Are you fucking kidding me the bitch had on more make up then the girl Mimi who used to star on the Drew Carry Show. Ugh!
  Well this go round i'm doing shit my way. Because obviously being up front didn't do shit. Mark my fucking words I be damned if my Mom hurts and this mother fucka don't suffer for it. (Nothing drastic) But my manipulating ways will be involved that's for sure.
   Don't get me wrong i love my dad for giving me life and being there every now and then.....but i hope all this bites him in his balls.


   SN: I'll Burn in hell before i let him walk me down the aisle and give me away at my own wedding. How i see you have to be a father in order to have such an honor. Witch is why i pray that my grandfather is still living so he can do the honors.


Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents XO <3

1 comment:

  1. You've bottled it up for a while & I'm glad you finally let everything out.
    Dont worry, Karma's a bitch & she's a mean , spiteful one at that.

    ReplyDelete