Thursday, February 23, 2012

I miss You

I can't see how i let you go 
All i do is think about you 
When we would just stare 
Into each others eyes and 
Just fall out laughing 
They way you would hold 
Me in your arms when 
Ever i was hurt. 
How you would kiss my 
Forehead to cheer me up 
When ever i was mad. 
Or the sent of your spray 
Would linger on me . 
How your voice made me quiver 
Ever time you told me you loved me 
Or how you whipped 
My tears away every time i cried 
You always had an ear for me 
When ever i needed someone 
to talk to. 
I miss everything about you . 
The way you 
Walk 
Talk 
Dance 
They you would tilt 
your head to one side 
before you told me a joke. 
They way your face would lite up 
every time you made me laugh. 
They way you pick me up 
And spin me around 
Until we both got dizzy and just 
Layed in the grass watching 
The clouds go by. 

Everyday i wake up regretting how ever let you go 
And i'm so mad at myself for letting that happen 
But the point of it is that your happy now 
I MISS YOU MORE EACH AND EVERY DAY 
I L.O.V.E YOU NO MATTER WAT 

No comments:

Post a Comment