Friday, February 17, 2012

Shallow

Shallowlacking depth; superficial: a mind that is not narrow but shallow.
Okay so me and my friend have been having this argument for the longest . She calls me Shallow just because i have a preference in who i date or who i like . I can't help what i'm attracted to but she seem to have this idea that I only date and like "Light skin Pretty Boy Wanna Be Thugs " 
Disclaimer I don't own this picture. located on >> http://thecutestboysever.tumblr.com   
But that's not even the case yes i'm attracted to light skinned boy but i love all boys i don't have a set in stone  type. I taste ranges from , thugs, skater boys,cali swag,retro,pretty boys,scholars, jocks, Black,White,Hispanic,Asian,Irish,Canadian, German, Mixed ,Etc  as long as i'm physically and mentally attracted to you all is good right . And i look for certain qualities besides appearance like  If they have a great sense of humor , do they have ambitions, do they strive for success, are they looking for long term or just a looking for a fuck buddy.Are they controlling etc. I don't just base my opinion on appearance when it comes to a guy i like.

1 comment:

  1. You only like light skinned pretty boys who wanna be thugs. Lol. Its cool. I understand.

    ReplyDelete