Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Need Improvement



 Don't you wish you could just have your fairy godmother come in"POOF"great abs without the work


So today i learned a few things about myself. And I'm not really proud of it. so you know that i have been  challenging myself to get into shape. right sounds great and all .Well last month i hurt my ankle really bad so most work outs that i wanted to do i couldn't do because of the pain. but i still worked on my arms and I basically just ate healthy all month. and trust me it's killing me. I haven't had a pop in almost two months. And my favorite milkshakes from steak and shake oh how i miss thee. i have been drinking nothing but Green tea, Gatorade, and water and lots of it.Like my grandpa say you got to work from the inside out.
    Any who i got up at around 7 put on my work out gear , grabbed the weights and yoga mat and headed to my living room to work out. We have time Warner cables so we have this sports and fitness on demand channel. I notice that all the work outs are about 30 mins long. I'm thinking great no problem I'll just do two a day twice a day.That way i work out for at least two hours a day.
     As soon as the work out started i notice that i wasn't as flexible like i was my freshman and sophomore year of high school. I was more fatigue that i normally was and that kind scared me a little. Like wow I'm really out of shape.But I'm not going to give in so easily i have a goal and I'm going to meet it. I don't care if i have to work out five times a day to get there.



     My Body type look like 5 but i have wider hips and thicker thighs than sh does.

I want my body to look more like hers. Keeping my shape but tone it up Ya know and i will get to this goal



     Wells that all for now i will update guys as i go through this challenge.


Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents  XO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment