Thursday, February 23, 2012

Broken Teen

I can't stand you now 
every time your around 
you always wanna clown 
You call yourself a mother 
but for a while now 
You been nothing but a bother 

A mother is someone who is there for you 
no matter what 
you wasn't there for my first kiss 
you wasn't there when i got dissed 
you never told me that my heart could get broke 
you never told me that love could make a girl choke 

A mother is someone who knows me betta than i know myself 
you didn't know wat to say when my teach asked you wat i was best at 
you didn't know that i cried my self asleep for a month because of the hurt 
you didn't know that i was close to begin dead, cause of a stupid mistake 


A mother is post to know all the signs of a chill that's ill 
Where the fuck was you was i was suicidal 
Where the fuck was you when they was taking me to jail 
Where the fuck was you when that nigga came for me afta he made bail 
And WHERE THE FUCK WAS YOU WHEN THEY WAS TRYNNA PUT ME IN A ANGER CLASS. 

DO I LOOK LIKE I HAVE FUCKING ANGER PROBS TO YOU HUH? 

I wish you would stop calling ya self my mother 
Cause that's the last thing i see you as 
Your not my fucking mother 
Your my mama ha ma best friend 
you may not have been there for my lowest points 
but you was there through everything 

I remember you telling my teach that i wasn't the best at anything 
because i was great at everything i did 
I remember you telling me that the only way ma heart would break was if you broke it 
I remember you telling me that love was something that would take me by surprise each and every day. 

I didn't know how to tell you in person 
cause you know how i am with words 
but i love you mama with all of my heart 

No comments:

Post a Comment