Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Over It

   Me and Calvin have been off and on for almost 5 years now and i'm really getting sick of his attitude and the way he treat me. It's fucking crazy and i know alot of people have been telling me he is not right for me but still i love him with all my heart. Alot of girls would call me stupid for still being with him after all he has done to me. and you might think so to once i tell you.
  It started freshman year 2007 we were at a school dance and i seen him and i asked him why wasn't he danceing and he dose the whole i don't know whay arent you thing. eventually we ended up dancing. Now in my mind one lil dance and then i move on. Well he had something else in store for me. Out of no Where he kisses me and i'm not talking like a quick lil peck in the lips i mean he slid his tongue in my mouth and everything. At first i'm thinking wtf is wrong with you, but then i started to enjoy it as well any who we ended up talking for 3 months and then Christmas morning he asked me out.yea all was good so i thought untill he cheated on me broke up with me to date this girl named Rashidah and lets just say she was not the prettiest and i know that might make me sound bitter but seriously her mustach was thicker than calvins. And i took him back after that, then he cheated on me with this girl named Makayla no joke she looked like a man. might be bitter side again but oh well. then he cheated on me with Makayla's sister Braxton...yea i know keeping it all in the family. then we get back together and get this his ass texts me after school and asked me "How Would you feel if i went out with another girl " Like wtf i know right then should have been that last straw but i couldn't let go. and beside the only reason she was with him was because she wanted his money. She was a gold digger but i was cool with her and respected her hustle at that point because i tried to tell him thats all she wanted. But you know how guys are they don't want to believe that. and mind you this was all freshman year.
    Along the years things got better instead of cheating on me we just broke up. that way no one is hurt. Well Senior year was our year we were like the best disfunctional couple out there lol. He had gotten very protective witch i didn't mind i always had a thing for the crazy ones. Well any way i had gotten real sick and was out of school for like a week the day i came back to school i was feeling great i had went to burger king that moring and got me and Jae and her lil sis Amber something to eat  i had gotten my hair done and everything and i was ready to see my hubby. Well that day my phone got fucked up and was not working at all. like i could seen text out but i couldn't recive them. Strange right any way i send him a quick text telling him and everything. Me thinking everything was all good i get to school and he walks right past me. So i finally stop and ask him and he goes off for no reason talking about why wasn't i getting his text and who else was i texting make a long story short we get into it. Mind you we are in school Me and Jae are walking to class and he behind us talking shit pushing me down the stairs. I didn't fall but i could have . any who i grab my things from jae's locker we shared because i couldn't get mine open at all lol. well mr.calvin didn't want to go away so im walking to my class and he still talking shit he pushes me again and that was the las straw i pushed his ass back and then he do it again i slapped the fuck out of him i mean you could hear through out the lobby and we end up fighting.
    Now most girls at this point would say that's it fuck him and move on . No not me i held on and i think it's because he is my first love and i'm in love with him and i've know him since pre-k... well we continued our relationship in the dark of course because his grandma didn't like me and my dad hated him plus the whole school  was watching our everymove. June of last year we broke up he did his thang and i did my own . November around thanksgiving break we got back together and everything was great for about 3 weeks. then he got really sick and turned into this ass. he started treating me like i was 3 and putting me down. Now if you know me you know that i can roll with the punches with the best it takes alot to get me to think less of myself. But it did hurt though because this is post to be someone who claims to love me, and care so much about but their doing this. And i'm so fed up with the retarted ass arguments and him telling me to go find someone else but want to take everything he said back and wants me to be there for him. I'm honestly done with all the Bs. i'm sick off the arguements over pettys shit. Plain and simple over the fuckery that happens between us. We used to me like this real lovey dovey type of a couple who acted like they were married. But his actions are pushing me farther and farther away. Just don't know what to do at this point.
   If you have Advice please share it.


Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents   XO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment