Sunday, January 15, 2012

Calvin Makes Sense

  If you don't know my significant others Name is Calvin. and every now and then we argue of stupid stuff but we always end up making up before the night is over with.
  Well last night i was on the phone with Jae and where talking and laughing at everything. Any who we get off around 11 something because my phone was dying.So i watch a few shows and then i hobble upstairs. I have a phone in my room that way i can hear when my mom calls to check up on me. Any who about around 1:30 Calvin calls. I'm a lil pissed because i was half sleep and he woke me up. The conversation started like this

Me: Hello
Calvin:Hey wifey
Me: Hey Hubby
Calvin: Were you sleep ?
Me: Yea i was though
Calvin :My bad wifey go back to sleep. I just wanted to tell you that i love you and never want to lose you
Me : Awww i love you too hubby and i promise you want ever lose me unless you fuck up huge
Calvin: I promise I'll never do that
   
   Now as you can see i couldn't stay mad at him for waking me when he called to say that. We ended up staying on the phone for a couple of hours.We got to talking about relationships and i told him about the post i had made right before i logged off yesterday and he told me that relationships are like our own personal careers that we choose. I looked at him like he was stuck on stupid so i asked him how so.
  He proceeds  to tell me that when you search for a job your looking for something that is going to make you happy, and you'll enjoy being there and working towards all your future promotions. In a relationship it's the same thing we look and search for that person who we want to be with for ever.
 I go yea your right but still how is it like a job. He cuts me off and says i'm getting there woman chill your nipples.
   He continues on telling me that we work for promotions in relationships as well. Like we go from being really good friends to talking to dating to making it official. And everything goes good Marriage The official presidential spot in a great relationship. Now if you fuck up you can get demoted ,Fired and worse of all replaced. No one wants to be replaced. if your fired you can always fight for your job back , Once your replaced it's like starting over from scratch maybe you'll get back with them but it's a slim chance sense they already have a replacement.
   After he explained every thing i just sat there speechless like you know what your right . Then he tells me that i'm irreplaceable and that he would never fire me. Yea i know sweet right but he says that now as soon as we argue he yells i'm done don't talk to me. Then i wont and he's calling or texting me telling me that he is sorry for what he said. Lol we got that hood love for real.

Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents  XO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment