Saturday, January 28, 2012

Real Vs Imitation

   I think it's great when you let things and people  inspire your own personal style. Like me i like so much and i have alot of inspiration like tumblr, my favorite artist and actors and my favorite stores inspire my style. But i would NEVER let a web site or someone change me. I see alot of females where i live who have allowed Tumblr to comsume them like seriously they have taking on the life of someone else like the used to be so against drugs and liquor and they would talk about people who took pictures of weed and Bottles of alcohol but now see them doing the same thing. And i don't have a problem with people who live that way. I have a problem with the contradicting i mean why talk about the people who live that way who you have become. I mean these girls think their the shit just because the shop at forever 21 and i'm just like wtf bitch sit the fuck down.
     Like i ran into one of them the other day and She told me that people are walking around looking like me. and i'm just standing there like no yur looking like everbody else. Like she really thought she had set a trend all i'm saying is it's ok to admire someones style and incorporate into your own just don't allow it to take over who you really are just to try and fit in.





Imitation

Real


Whitch would you want to have .....Even though they are both cute as hell :)




Stay blessed and beautiful Ladies and Gents XO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment