Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mixed Signals

   Last night I spent quite a few hours talking on the phone with my ex. I honestly did it because of boredom i called Jae but her ass didn't pick and then i called Calvin and he didn't pick up witch is strange. I didn't talk to at all yesterday and i really wanted to.
   Any who me and him were on the phone i told him that i was doing great and that i had thought about him form time to time. But it wasn't one of those damn i miss him type of thoughts it was more like i wonder is he's a live or i wonder if he got help. <<Long story . He even asked what i thought about and i told him . And i guess he kind of took it the wrong way. But we laughed caught up and he apologized for how we broke up. Deep down in side i was kid of glad we broke up. we were to different people that just had things in common and even though that mad us happy the stuff that mad us different were key things you just couldn't ignore. Like I'm a huge family person , when i have a problem i want it solved , when someone in my family needs help I'm there no questions asked.I'm just big on people i like and care about. Notice what i just said lol. But he is not big on family like if someone in his family needs help it depends on who it is and what they need help with. And when it comes to his problem he likes to avoid them. Witch didn't sit right with me because then i would be thinking about until i think i found a solution. And when it comes to people. man oh man. We just didn't mix quite right. Like a recipe without all the ingredients yea it might sound good but once you make it you waiting to throw up.
  Moving along but we talked a lot. he told me that he was looking for me on facebook and that he had dreams about me and all this other stuff and i'm just like awww that's nice. Then the crazy thing was he told me he hadn't talked to his bestfriend since we broke up.Matter of fact he stopped talking to his bestfriend the same day we broke up.It's like I'm getting this sense that he trying to get back with me. The whole time we were on the phone he was calling me babe <<I hate that word. and he was calling me baby. And when i would call him on it he would be like i didn't say nothing. Uhg that pissed me off too.  Oh and then he was saying that is we got married and the last time we broke up. and i'm thinking what you mean last time. there's only been one time. I'm thinking in my head one's enough. Any who it was just a lot of awkwardness.
  A lot of females would probably call me stupid for not getting back with him or working it out because. He's really good looking i mean he's like a 14 not a 10 but a 14 plus he has money, and he's in school etc ect . but i can't be with someone if my hearts not in it. I know who i love and i know who i care about. And he means everything to me. He might not have alot of money, frankly i don't care, he maybe still finding his way in the world (Good thing i'm here to help), But he has my heart, he;s always there when i need him. He gives me all the love and attention i crave and i return it. He's very protective over me. He has Ambition.He know's how to dress, he knows how to shop for things i like. Yea he might work my nerves every now and then,Yea we get  into ridiculous fights, Yes we have been through hell and back, and yes he dresses like a thug. But all of that is what makes me love him even more.
   I'm leave you guys with this advice if you can only take the good in a man/woman than your not meant to be with them. You have to beable to deal with the good,the bad and ugly, That's what makes you guys stronger as one.

     Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents  XO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment