Monday, January 16, 2012

First Day

     Today was the first day of my diet and let me tell you it was hard not drinking the Dr.Pepper my mom had brought me. And all the other goodies but i'm a strong person. U believe that i will get through this like any body else with determination would.
    Once my ankle is fully healed i can start working on different exercises right now I'm only working on the torso witch I'll probably to for the rest of the weak. And then switch it up next week . Right now I'm lifting 10lb handle weights thingys don't know what their actually called but yeah. I've been doing crunches sitting down and stretching what i can.
     My arms are freaking killing me right now i wish my sister had smaller weights for me to start off with but i'm boss and i can do what ever i set my mind to!That's all i have to say on the first day now we just have to push into the next day.

       Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents  XO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment