Monday, January 30, 2012

Gurus

    We all have the people on YouTube that we watch over and over again right. Well i have been up all night and i  have been watching my favorite gurus. and if you know me you know that i love hair. it's manliy because i love doing hair. 
     Well any way my go to gurus when it comes to weaves and shaping it to your face and cutting layers i look up my girl Adrianna ( http://www.youtube.com/user/thomasadrianna?feature=watch) She is honestly one of the most funniest realest people that i watch and i have been watching her for a couple of years. If it wasn't for her my weaves would be looking a damn mess. so i thank and love her for her talents. so for a good laugh and a lesson on doing my weaves i go to her you should check her out. oh and she know how to paint some nails too.
    My Guru for wig reviews would go to my girl Philly ( http://www.youtube.com/user/PhillyzJamPoet?feature=watch) She is a very sweet loving woman who will help you with any and everything. When it comes to her reviewing wigs she gets down to the nitty gritty and i love it. She lets you know about the parting and the texture if it's flat/curling iron safe. From synthetics to human hair she will give you her full honest opinion. I just love how graceful and humble she is. You will love her to.
   Now when it come to wanting to try different things from hairstlyes to D.I.Y projects i look up (http://www.youtube.com/user/SecretLifeOfaBioNerd) i'm a new subscriber to her channel but i'm already addicted once i have watched enough of her videos i will give you guys more of a feed back but so far i love her own sense of style. just love love love it. 

Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents XO <3


Disclaimer: I was not asked by any of the gurus i mention to write this. i am not being paid to write about them.Just love them and wanted to talk about them and all my love i have for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment