Friday, January 20, 2012

For Him I Will

        Somethings i will never ever understand.And one of those things is my boyfriend's Family like he grew up surrounded by women and him and his nephew are the only boys basically. He grew up with his grandmother his older sister his mom his aunt and niece. A full house right. From what he tells me his niece gets treated like a princess she always gets whats she wants and they always give her what ever she wants and allow her to do what ever. And i kind of got the sense of that from talking to her a lil bit.  While him and his nephew get treated like criminals, and i do agree that sometimes they need to be knocked and the back of the head. But that shouldn't stop his own mother from caring.
        Last month he was really sick i mean he felt and sounded horrible.and he had called and asked his mom to go with him to the doctor but she told him no. Don't really know the whole story but that just made my heart sank. Because my mom would leave her job if one of us was hurt or sick. to make sure everything was ok and then go back. But my mom does what ever at her job. their scared of her.
         I don't know i just wish i had a better understanding of his situation so i could give him better advice, because me telling him things will get better and keep your head up are not always going to work.Just wish there was more i could do.



Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents  XO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment