Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Strange Message

   A couple of days ago i log on to this damn social site and i have a message from  Camren my ex boyfriend brother telling me to call Adrian witch is my ex. Now when i first seen it i'm like wtf we haven't talked in like 3 months and we ended on bad terms so why are you telling me to call him.I replied by telling him that i didn't have his number any more thinking that he wouldn't reply back,But he did and he gave me Adrians number.
    I get to thinking if Adrain wanted me to call him he would have messaged me himself and so on and so forth. So i had to ask what he wanted . Camren tells me that i was doing it for him. I'm like no your not about to make me call him and i end up getting cursed out so i needed more detail and why he wanted me to call him.
   He tells me that he just really needs a good friend . I can't leave someone hanging like that. especially Adrian because he has been though Hell and back And then back to hell and back again. So i tell Camren that i will call him but if i get cursed out i was coming for him.
   So i just called him not too long ago and he was sounded like he was talking to a ghost. I asked him how was everything and he told me soso could be better. The he interrupted me and was like can i call you back i told him of course so now waiting for him to call  

5 comments:

  1. He probably needs some positive energy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He just called me back and he acting like we never even broke up he talking like we old friends . it feels strange

      Delete
    2. Ha not that i know of but he do have a lot off unsolved issues

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete