Monday, January 16, 2012

Self-Esteem

         Self-esteem: a realistic respect for or favorable impression of oneself;self-respect.   
      With that being said I believe us as women need to have self-esteem in our selves.We can't rely on society,And our peers to give it to us because at the end of the day your still you no matter what anyone tells you.
     Society shouldn't make you nor break you because everyone is beautiful in their own unique special way. We each have our own preference of Beautiful or Good looking.Beauty is the eye of the beholder. And that's a quote i live by. Now i admit that i have said some hurtful things about someones appearance and i know i shouldn't have. I'm honest enough to tell you guys that. But you shouldn't allow any one and i mean any one to bring you down. I'm living proof I've had people called me a wet back,a coon told me i was ugly,fat , told me i was trifling and called me a hoe.
     What made me lift my head high and made me more confident was everything that they said wasn't true. I know for a fact that i wasn't a hoe because i was with the same guy for almost 5 yrs now. I knew i wasn't fat i was just thick in all the right places. And as for them calling me ugly i just took that as they were threatened by me some how. So every time i heard a female call me names i would just say to myself. She must be insecure and intimidated by me.I would smile and shake my head because i wasn't about to let her get the best of me. She was a non motha fucking factor .
    So hold your head up high. Tell your self every-day your beautiful because you are don't let anyone negative have any affect on because they don't matter only you do. And if they are saying something negative chance are they believe that you are a threat to them. so take it as a compliment and smile and that face. Kill them slowly with you kindness. 



Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents  XO <3
you are someone special and don't let anyone else tell you different :)
         

1 comment:

  1. Self esteem is a big aspect to have in your life. You need to feel good but yourself. Never let someone else put you down. There opinion is not needed nor relevant, at all.

    ReplyDelete