Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jealousy Type B ( Familial Hateration)

 I know personally ,I get hated on all the time when I'm out with my male cousin Trey. First let me explain, he is my favorite cousin i love him like a brother and we are not that far apart in age he is like 2 years older than me.And when he is in town we spend a lot of time together .I remember one time we were at the mall and he was shopping for some summer clothes and i wen along so i could check out some stores and so on. We had walked into Charlotte Russe (Mind you that he absolutely hates going in there ) I went straight for the shoes and he sat down on the little bench watching me look through all the shoes.I turn around to see if he was still there and i notices a girl was like giving me the evil eye so i turned all around because i just knew she wasn't looking about me. But once i realized that her hatred evil glare was toward me we began to have a stare down.She rolled her eyes and made smart remarks at me . My cousin bless his heart thought we knew each other and he gave her s flirty smile, She started waving at him and smirking at me. I finally couldn't take it no more so i yelled out He's my cousin. And she came over trying to play nice saying that she was having a bad day . While my cousin Trey pulled me out the store i calmly  told her that she played herself and it was her lost.
  A lot of females will stare you down and just Assume who ever your walking with or who ever you with has to be your boyfriend so they stare you up and down and give you the death stare just because they want who ever your with. And it's like once they find out that the guy your with is related to you they want to play nice just to get closer to him So watch out for  Type B ladies


Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents  XO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment