Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Challenge

I've been to doctor and The thing i dread is being weighed i hate that part of the visit. any who come to find out a girl my height should be between 127 and 132 :( yea and i'm not close to that at all. I think i'm about 30 something lb over weight. So my new goal is to loose about 10 lb each month honestly i will be happy if i loose about 20 lb with a cute lil flat tummy that i can show off in Florida so that's my new challenge as of now. Starting Monday Jan 16th  There will be no more junk foods, no more pop no more high calorie juice. just crystal light,tea,and Water. This is a serious challenge for me last year around this time i had given up Sugary and junk food for a month and my friends will tell you . I looked and acted like a crack head begging for cookies and Hot cheetos lol. We'll this time i have to have more self control and disciplined . I will not let my self down this time. I have faith . Yay me !:)

1 comment: