Monday, January 16, 2012

Online schooling

 Online schooling is just not for me i have been taking classed for almost a full week and i'm already bored and unsatisfied.I'm the type of person who can't sit at a computer all day reading and listing to someone who talks as if their half dead. Oh and the blackboard shit that shit pisses me off because sometime i can't find the assignment or it freezes or it want allow me to get on. it's just complete bullshit.
My Nephew Christopher a.k.a Chris My inspiration 
 I do want to thank my grandpa for paying for the course that i was taking but i don't think i'm going to finish it. I just finished my fasfa and i applied to some great affordable schools. Like Kettering That's Where Jae is applying she gave me the idea but i also i applied to My local community college and wright state.I want to become an RN nurse or some who helps the Mentally and Physically Challenged. <<My nephew Christopher has always and for ever be my inspiration.
   But I do wish I could go to my dream school but i know that wont happen.I t wold be nice to go to school in Cali where the sun is shining and there want be snow days and etc. I just love the warm weather.


Sn:I will be the first person in my house hold to go to college. and i will finish my dream

Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents  XO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment