Monday, January 23, 2012

"I wouldn't be me if i didn't get a lil nasty " Trey Songz

   I think most of us can say that Trey Songz is one sexy ass man for the dimples in his face to the nice body that he has. Oh an we can't forget about his lovely musical voice and his lasting  imprecision lyrics. In songs such as

  • Jupiter Love
  • Scratching me up 
  • In the Middle  
  • On top 
  • Role Play 
  • Play House
  • Pantie Dropper
  • Love Faces 
  • Neighbor Know my Name 
  • Sex aint better than love
    And the list goes on. But the latest song that i have heard by him is called "Don't Jude" And let me say i was in shock from the begin to the surprising sound affects at the end. I think he stayed true to his phrase "I wouldn't be me if i didn't get a lil nasty" And as sexy and fine as he is i think he took it a lil far this go round 
Here are a few lyrics  tell me what you think 
"Would you think a nigga rude
If I said I wanna fuck right now
Beautiful don't you be a prude
You know what you came to do
Gon' lay it down
Got my J' rolled tight and with a light
Think I left it on the table
You say you like it a little white, that's alright
You can sniff it off my navel, let your body bust
The room is spinning around
Show a nigga love gimme some head now, for real
Baby I would never judge
This is something you can trust
And you know when we left the club
We both wanted to fuck so
So won't you do it like
You was my girlfriend"
He wouldn't be him if he didn't get a lil nasty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment