Sunday, January 15, 2012

Good Morning Blues

  Yesterday i sprained twisted my ankle really bad. and i mean my ankle looks like the size of a baseball and my foot look like mini hot dogs. I woke up this morning forgetting all about my ankle being all fucked up and shit and i tried to stand up notice how i underlined and highlighted Tried. I failed epicly, as soon as i stood up pain shot through my leg and down went frasier. I think i felt something crack.Not sure though. but i know for sure i made it worse.
  So my mom brought home some epson salt and i'm going to go soak in there for a few hours.Pray for me cause last thing i want is for this shit not to work and i have to go to Atrium . I hate our local hospital.

Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents  XO <3

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I hate our hospital too, although, I like the cafe ^_^

    ReplyDelete