Thursday, January 26, 2012

One Of Those Days

    Today has just been really lazy for me i sat and on the computer and did a few of my assignments for this american literature class i really hate online college i can't see how people can even do this ugh! it's so fucking boring and i hate sitting in one spot for a long period time.
   Moving along after i did that i just laid around watching lifetime true movie Thursday something i haven't did in a while. And it was really relaxing i gave my self a deep conditioning for my hair and followed up with a hot oil treatment. Now my hair is all soft and bouncy and look really healthy. And i painted my nails their all Blue and sparkly had to show pride in the New York giants colors.
    Oh and i know you be wondering about this diet I'm still on it i have actually lost 5 lb since i started i'm real proud of myself.I'm going to try and post my diary entry's that i have been keeping and i'll try and post the different exercises i've been using. just can't wait to be teamFit but i'm working on it.  
   Well continue to stay tuned for more and i promise i'm going to get back on my morning and late night blogs

Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents XO <3

No comments:

Post a Comment