Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom !!!

     Today is my moms birthday yay! I'm blessed to have her another year. Me and my mom may argue a lot but nothing ever breaks the love and bond me and my mom have. Now i might not be able to tell her everything about my life right now because she stills see's me as her little girl. She freaks out when i mention the word sex.It cracks me up to watch my moms face scrunch up lol. Any who my mom has been one of the strongest people in my life. She has been through a lot and deals with a lot and she stills walks around with her head held high. She is the person responsible for my i don't give a fuck attitude. She has always told me to follow my dreams and to be the person that I want to be.
    Happy Birthday Mom another year older another year wiser and another year you can tell everyone to kiss your  ashy ass. I Love you  


 Stay Blessed and Beautiful Ladies and Gents  XO <3

1 comment: